Evert Meulie (@meulie)

Sarpsborg, Norway

The below is an off-site archive of all tweets posted by @meulie ever

August 1st, 2013

@Vigdis_ Hmm, that puts you with… 99.9% of the world’s population. Glad to see you’re interested in joining the remaining 0.1%!

via web in reply to Vigdis_

@Vigdis_ You too young to remember Gopher from its active days, or so old you’ve forgotten all about it? ;-)

via Silver Bird in reply to Vigdis_

@Vigdis_ It’s a proxy, so it works out of the box with _any_ Gopher site :-)

Now go add some interesting stuff to your Gopher server! :-)

via web in reply to Vigdis_

@Vigdis_ Correct. I’m hosting one of the few remaining active Gopher proxies (for which all credit goes to @StephenMorley )

via web in reply to Vigdis_

@Vigdis_ Not actively. Should I?

via Silver Bird

Now That It’s in the Broadband Game, Google Flip-Flops on Network Neutrality s.meulie.net/13pfH6S

via Buffer

How and Why You Should Write a Social Media Will s.meulie.net/1edhuNE

via Buffer

Samsung caught artificially inflating Galaxy S4 benchmark results, fires back non-explanatory explanation s.meulie.net/13p3HSL

via Buffer

The Queen’s ‘WW3’ Speech Revealed In Newly Released Secret Papers s.meulie.net/13CoiP5

via Buffer

How to Jailbreak Your Kindle Paperwhite for Screensavers, Apps, and More s.meulie.net/1cged3E

via Buffer

Tortilla tool makes anonymizer Tor more digestible s.meulie.net/135oreH

via Buffer

The Last Version of Windows To Use FAT As The Default File System Was? s.meulie.net/141tboY

via Buffer

Plan your digital afterlife with Inactive Account Manager s.meulie.net/13pgxR8

via Buffer

Microsoft reveals $853 million Surface revenue, less than its write-down and advertising costs s.meulie.net/1edhkG5

via Buffer

Breaking bad: Oracle’s Unbreakable Linux website takes a break s.meulie.net/18TjhKL

via Buffer

36 percent of US computer owners have yelled, cursed or struck their PCs s.meulie.net/18Tj4qT

via Buffer

Microsoft forced to rename SkyDrive following trademark case with broadcaster s.meulie.net/13oQrxq

via Buffer

OHM2013: Observe. Hack. Make. July 31 — August 4, 2013s.meulie.net/11w6RmqPL

via Buffer