Evert Meulie (@meulie)

Sarpsborg, Norway

The below is an off-site archive of all tweets posted by @meulie ever

March 23rd, 2011

LordStewie To you it’s A.D.H.D.. To me it’s random multitasking.

via TweetCaster (retweeted on 11:51 PM, Mar 23rd, 2011 via Chromed Bird)

@EmilieMeli Getting a driver’s license is weird? My thoughts exactly! That’s why I don’t have one yet…

via Chromed Bird in reply to EmilieMeli

@EmilieMeli Guess what I’ll be doing on friday morning…?

via web

@EmilieMeli Good luck with making that work! :-P

via Chromed Bird in reply to EmilieMeli

IwannaZen what a day!! love the sun!

via web (retweeted on 10:21 PM, Mar 23rd, 2011 via Plume  )

Still charming though! // RT @JeriLRyan En route (and sleepy…!) http://yfrog.com/h2vwjvrj

via Plume

LordStewie Your so stupid, that you got fired from the M & M factory for throwing away all the W’s.

via web (retweeted on 9:51 PM, Mar 23rd, 2011 via Plume  )

engadget Chrome 11 goes beta with speech-to-text capabilities http://engt.co/f7avcS

via twitterfeed (retweeted on 6:16 PM, Mar 23rd, 2011 via Plume  )

GeorgeTakei Former SNL star Victoria Jackson thinks Glee is turning boys gay. I think Victoria Jackson is more to blame for that.

via HootSuite (retweeted on 6:10 PM, Mar 23rd, 2011 via Plume  )

@BrentSpiner You’ve had the honor/pleasure of meeting her in person?

via Plume   in reply to BrentSpiner

ABC #Breaking: RIP Elizabeth Taylor. Just confirmed that the celebrated actress died in the early hours this morning. (via @GMA)

via HootSuite (retweeted on 2:23 PM, Mar 23rd, 2011 via Chromed Bird)

@rockitwithjbird Goodie! :-) Glad to help out @CARE any time! :-)

via Chromed Bird in reply to rockitwithjbird

@boeren Misschien heeft ze een vriendje/vriendinnetje op 6?

via Chromed Bird in reply to boeren

@rockitwithjbird I have won several TwitChange auctions. Will I get an email from you for each win? I have done forms for all already…

via web

Mentality problem: our cover-up culture < News Focus | Expatica The Netherlands http://t.co/FEeFdPp via @Expatica

via Tweet Button

@boeren Misschien smaakt het gewoon beter? ;-)

via Chromed Bird in reply to boeren

MrWestern Unknown baby hacked our baby monitor. Guess I have to switch to another channel.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:35 AM, Mar 23rd, 2011 via Chromed Bird)

Down came a jumbuck to drink beside the billabong
Up jumped the swagman and seized him with glee

via Chromed Bird

NeelieKroesEU #Mobile sector getting serious about going green. My blog post on new efficiency service here: http://bit.ly/fUVHwf #GSMA

via web (retweeted on 10:34 AM, Mar 23rd, 2011 via Chromed Bird)

@gvanlee Betaalt @JayDoubleJoe ? Dan zeker geen nee zeggen! ;-)

via Chromed Bird in reply to gvanlee

@gvanlee Bonaire? Klinkt goed! Ik wil die kant ook nog eens op. Nog nooit op de Antillen geweest, maar mijn moeder is er geboren :-)

via Chromed Bird in reply to gvanlee

@Zoomersnu Zijn jullie ‘nieuw’? Kan me geen Zoomers herinneren van mijn meest recente bezoek aan het strand van Castricum…

via web

Not a big fan of these ‘look at me! look at me! is anyone looking at me?’ people…

via web

@axisofawesome Yup, only 180 kms to Norway. A mere walkabout! ;-)

(hope to catch you next time)

via Chromed Bird in reply to axisofawesome

Wishes the Axis of Awesome would visit Norway as well #AxisOfAwesome #Norge @axisofawesome

via web

@axisofawesome Too bad you guys aren’t crossing the border and visiting Norway as well

via Plume   in reply to axisofawesome

axisofawesome Check us out TV4 in Sweden right now - I can’t pronounce the name of the show but it sure is great!

via Facebook (retweeted on 7:08 AM, Mar 23rd, 2011 via Plume  )

Alyssa_Milano Sex (and jogging) can cause heart attacks if not done regularly http://lat.ms/gEvOw6 /via @latimesblogs

via Twittelator (retweeted on 7:03 AM, Mar 23rd, 2011 via Plume  )

engadget Google brings check-ins to Google Latitude on iPhone, 30 languages to Places http://engt.co/hmNVYo

via twitterfeed (retweeted on 7:02 AM, Mar 23rd, 2011 via Plume  )